Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Heading to Hawaii

I am STOKED!!! Right now I am at Tampa International Airport preparing to fly to Hawaii of all places. It really hit on the drive over. I thought "WOW! This is for real. I'm going to Hawaii." At some point in nearly every American's life, there is a desire to go to Hawaii. It is considered paradise. I mean seriously, the temp is constantly in the 80s. SWEET! Let's see what the humidity is like. And I am SO looking forward to taking a dip in the Pacific Ocean. I brought a swim suit and a beach towel. We had better spend some time at the beach. And I brought along my laptop. Facebook addict. I hope there is some access to wireless at the time share. We shall see. I also need the capability to upload the hundreds of pictures I will be taking over the next five, six days.

SWEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: